22 July 2009

my life according to tracy chapman

ok, this has been making the rounds on facebook, and i finally gave in. (yes, i do have work to do --too much in fact, hence the procrastination!) it was actually fun, and gave me an excuse to go over some of my favorite music :P

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)."

Pick your Artist:
tracy chapman

Are you a male or female:
she's got her ticket

Describe yourself:
tell it like it is

How do you feel:
talkin' about a revolution

Describe where you currently live:
subcity

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
across the lines

Your favorite form of transportation:
fast car

Your best friend is:
paper and ink

You and your best friends are:
almost

What's the weather like?
another sun

Favorite time of day:
in the dark

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
born to fight

What is life to you:
something to see

Your relationship:
a theory

Your fear:
unsung psalm

What is the best advice you have to give:
be and be not afraid

Thought for the Day:
if not now..

How I would like to die:
the first person on earth

My soul's present condition:
new beginning

My motto:
don't dwell

1 comment:

Nisreen said...

shall do this too!